New Metal Roofing Options in Australia
Many people these days go for different styles of roofing for various reasons. Some just want to add beauty to their houses, while others choose a certain style due to its durability and other advantages. This article is going to describe the new metal roofing options in Australia. For residents throughout Brisbane and Sydney the roofing options are endless. With so many roofing companies competing for business, it opens up the market and gives great opportunities for customer to get amazing cost effective deals. Brisbane has a range of qualified roofing contractors including Pro Build Roofing Brisbane who offers experienced roofing contractors for homes and commercial property. There are also a range of metal roof solutions with companies providing different choices in colour options, style and price ranges.
What Is Metal Roofing?
Metal roofing is a roofing system which involves the use of metal pieces or tiles. This type of roofing adds beauty to the house besides increasing its durability. It is available in many colors, textures and styles. Many people choose to install it because of its reliability in providing protection against rain, the sun, snow and wind without forfeiting an outstanding visual effect.
Metal Roofing Suppliers in Australia
Steel Roofing Supply Center (SRSC)
These supply metal roofing and wall systems. They offer several metal roofing options which include: Copper roofs, Colorbond and Zinc. Colorbond is supplied in over 30 colors and is the perfect choice for people that have a low budget. Zinc roofs are supplied in over 6 different colors. SRSC provides metal roofing materials that are fit for imaginative building projects.
This is another major manufacture of steel building products. Their products are supplied through a nationwide network of centers. The reputation of Stramit products is built on great customer service, reliability and quality. Their roofing products include Curved Corrugated & Bullnose Roof Cladding, Sunset Patio Panel, Corrugated Roof & Wall Cladding, Stramit Speed Deck Ultra, Concealed Fixed Decking and others. Learn more
Metroll is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of metal building materials in Australia. They provide quality advice to their customers about the products they produce.
This company produces flat steel products. Besides Australia, it also operates in New Zealand, Pacific islands, north America and Asia. The company possesses trusted systems and well-informed people that guarantee to give you a peace of mind when it comes to steel products.
This is a team of trusted Australian metal roofing suppliers. They supply other steel building products besides metal roofing. The company has experts that are very skilled and able to handle any home renovation or commercial project. Their roofings are locally made from genuine Zincalume and Colorbond materials which are built to last.
How to Find a Roofing Contractor in Your Area?
There may be very many roofing contractors in your area; however, finding one that is right for you may be a bit challenging if you don’t know how to go along with it.
Below are some of the steps you can take to find the right roofing contractor in your area.
- Word of mouth is a great way to discover an outstanding roofing specialist with a great track record. When you read or hear legitimately positive criticism about a certain contractor, just know that you are headed to the right direction.
- Create a list of possible candidates and take some time to evaluate them. If a company or individual don’t respond like you expect them to, just know that they are unprofessional. Getting in contact with a professional roofing contractor should be stress free.
- Checkout their work history and references.• Ask them about their abilities and skills. Ensure that they’re legally able to work on your house project.
- Schedule a meeting with them to discuss your roofing needs.
- When you are convinced, sign the necessary agreement.
Advantages of Metal Roofing
Metal roofing offers distinct advantages in contrast to other roofing options and they include:
- Metal roofing lasts longer than other roofing options such as asphalt tiles. A metal roof can last between 30 and 60 years with a smaller degree of decomposition and disintegration.
- Metal is incredibly fire resistant by nature. Having a fire proof surface usually makes people that live in wildfire areas feel safer.• Metal roofs are lighter than other types of roofs. As a result, they exert less stress on the house’s rafters and walls.
- Due to the metal’s ability to expand and contract with heat, it provides solid protection against heat waves, sleet & hailstorms, snow and hurricane winds.
- Due to the metal’s ability to reflect plenty of the sun’s energy, it ends up saving the homeowner money on costs of heating and electricity. For example, a light-colored roof may save the homeowner 20% on costs of air conditioning in the summer.
- The architecture of any home can be complimented by the right metal roofing style. This is because metals can be textured or covered with any color so as to resemble the chiseled surface of slate or the striated grain. The metal sheets can also be arranged in a variety of ways; for example, you may choose to have small tiles, vertical slats, offset rows or large sheets depending on your tastes and preferences.
- Metal roofs can be installed over an existing asphalt roof without any demolition.
- Metal roofing is largely constructed using recycled materials.
- Metal roofs are 100 percent recyclable.
As you can see there is a large range of metal roofing options for Australians with many companies offering very affordable high quality products. For home owners throughout Brisbane you can do a local search to find the best possible deals available.